RE: Comments on the harvest Anonymous 11/18/17 12:14 AM
RE: Comments on the harvest Anonymous 11/18/17 5:28 AM
RE: Comments on the harvest Anonymous 11/18/17 5:43 AM
RE: Comments on the harvest Anonymous 11/18/17 12:47 PM
RE: Comments on the harvest Anonymous 11/18/17 1:04 PM
RE: Comments on the harvest Anonymous 11/21/17 1:54 AM
RE: Comments on the harvest Anonymous 4/8/18 2:55 PM
RE: Comments on the harvest Anonymous 4/14/18 11:09 AM
Harvesting the sweet potatoes was a wonderful family event, whether or not ​the youngest ones knew the true significance of the what was happening or not.

My five children have all been aware for many years that any event that benefits the people of Haiti is very special to me. That is why I am "over the moon" about helping St. Matthews and the Institute for Transformation to learn as much as we can about the ultimate goal of seeing sweet potato farming flourish in all parts of Haiti.
 Gary Champagne

Harvesting the sweet potatoes was a wonderful family event, whether or not ​the youngest ones knew the true significance of the what was happening or not.

My five children have all been aware for many years that any event that benefits the people of Haiti is very special to me. That is why I am "over the moon" about helping St. Matthews and the Institute for Transformation to learn as much as we can about the ultimate goal of seeing sweet potato farming flourish in all parts of Haiti.
 Gary Champagne

[size=4][/size]Harvesting the sweet potatoes was a wonderful family event, whether or not ?the youngest ones knew the true significance of the what was happening or not.

[size=large]My five children have all been aware for many years that any event that benefits the people of Haiti is very special to me. That is why I am "over the moon" about helping St. Matthews and the Institute for Transformation to learn as much as we can about the ultimate goal of seeing sweet potato farming flourish in all parts of Haiti.
[/size].
 [size=large]Gary Champagne[/size]

Gary Champagne

Gary Champagne

Gary Champagne

Gary Champagne

Gary Champagne

Gary Champagne

Gary Champagne

Gary Champagne

[size=4][/size]Harvesting the sweet potatoes was a wonderful family event, whether or not ?the youngest ones knew the true significance of the what was happening or not.

[size=large]My five children have all been aware for many years that any event that benefits the people of Haiti is very special to me. That is why I am "over the moon" about helping St. Matthews and the Institute for Transformation to learn as much as we can about the ultimate goal of seeing sweet potato farming flourish in all parts of Haiti.
[/size].

[/size].

[/size].

[/size].

[/size].

[/size].

[/size].

[/size].

[/size].

[/size].

[/size].

[/size].

[/size].

[/size].

[/size].

[/size].

[/size].

[/size].

[/size].

[/size].

[/size].

[/size].

[/size].

[/size].

[/size].

[/size].

[/size].

[/size].

[/size].

[/size].

[/size].

[/size].

[/size].